India Gate reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions at any time and you are responsible for regular review of those terms & conditions on the site. The terms and conditions are accessible on the website.
- This initiative is the intellectual property of India Gate.
- The initiative only covers operations , deliveries and pickup of material in India only.
- The Elegant Ivory is the only pack available for selection. The packs used for the weddings will be produced as a single batch and repurposed on a long-term basis. These packs will be kept in circulation to avoid wastage of paper.
- The delivery of packs in exchange for rice will take approximately 7 workings days from the day of request placed.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances of delivery and pick up of packs, the user will be intimated through an email notification or through call on the registered mobile number.
- In case of accessibility issues for delivery and pick up related concerns, the user will be intimated through an email notification or through call on the registered mobile number.
- The user also has the option of donating rice without participating in the initiative (in case of not choosing to procure the rice packs)
- The unopened packs will be collected from the wedding venue by the India Gate team on the day of the wedding itself or on a later date specified by the registered person.
- In case of any queries, the users can call on the India Gate helpline number +91 - 9667226889 assisted by a representative, between Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6pm.
- The users also have the option to take part in the pledge to show their support towards the initiative, in the absence of a wedding scenario.
- The initiative is open to wedding planners, families, single entities and couples to register with.
- The packs are free of cost. And are distributed in exchange for India Gate or any other rice brand.
- The impact calculator represents the exact quantity of rice that needs to be donated to be converted into meals. The algorithm has been verified in collaboration with Team Feeding India.
- Any additional transportation or miscellaneous cost will be borne by India Gate.
- This initiative has been conceptualized without any commercial intent in collaboration with Feeding India, a non-profit social organization.
- To know more about the initiative and the process of execution, you can view the complete video here India Dega Aashirvad - How does it work?
KRBL reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Web Site or the format thereof at any time without notice. KRBL reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, KRBL assumes no responsibility therefor. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. KRBL HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. KRBL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SECURITY OF THIS WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY INFORMATION SENT MAY BE INTERCEPTED. KRBL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS WHICH MAKE THIS WEB SITE AVAILABLE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY KRBL ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KRBL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, CONTRACT, REVENUE, DATA, INFORMATION OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF KRBL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST KRBL PERTAINING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE MUST BE COMMENCED AND NOTIFIED TO KRBL IN WRITING WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DATE THE CAUSE FOR ACTION AROSE.
This Website may provide links to other websites that are not under the control of KRBL. KRBL shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. KRBL provides such links only as a convenience to the user of this Website, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by KRBL of the content of such websites.
Any material or information sent through or in connection with this Website by you (“User Materials”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of KRBL, subject to any privacy policies posted on this Website. KRBL may use such User Materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such User Materials.
The Website may contain references to specific KRBL products and services that may not be (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply or warrant that any such products or services shall be available at any time in any particular country. Please contact your local KRBL business contact for further information.